December 11, 2011

Family

It's Sunday morning and I'm in the computer labs working my life away. When I was on my way to work this morning I was listening to country music (of course) and a song came on that summed up said: I wouldn't change any of my trials for anything because they make me who I am today. (It was a song by Kenny Chesney, but I can't remember what it's called. If you do,  tell me). Anyway, I've been through a lot. And I wouldn't change any of it. I thought about how I've come to the person I am now and who helped me get here. Some of it was bad, most of it was good. The good outweighs the bad.The people who have helped get me here and never gave up on me is my family.

So this is a shout out to the Buckner clan. Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for being some of the funniest people I know. Thanks for helping me along the path of life. Thanks for being examples to me in tough times. Thanks for half eaten Butterfingers. :) Thanks for advice. I just love you all so much.

E&J- You two are the best parents I could ask for. I just love you to pieces.
N&A- I like Allison more. Sorry, Nick. But seriously, I'm so glad Allison is apart of our family. And Nick is pretty legit too. I'll keep you both around for awhile.
S- You're the best twin I could ask for. Always there for me. Such an example.Thanks for always sticking up for me when I was too scared to do it myself.
Baby B- You keep me on my toes and I'm grateful for the friendship we have. Thanks for being pretty cool (I taught you everything you know, so don't get too cool for me).


1 comment:

01 09 10