September 28, 2013

// Europe 2013 //

So, umm. Europe was awesome. But honestly, where do I even begin to tell you about my whole vacation? It's pretty much impossible. So I'll tell you my favorite parts:
style pizza (obviously not in Europe but we had a layover in Chicago so we went and explored)Bru na Boinne in Ireland
Trimm Castle
Riding in a bus for 3 hours to Edinburgh
Walking in Edinburgh trying to find somewhere to stay
Holyrood Castle
Lindisfarne
Whitby Abbey
York Minster
Cambridge College
*Westminster Abbey*
Taking to tube everywhere
"Mind the gap"
Stonehenge
Dad getting into minor car accidents
Wales was breathtaking
Staying in B&Bs every night


I know that's only a few of the things we did. But seriously it was the trip of a lifetime! Here is a video by Bridget that sums up our vacation in 6 minutes. :) Enjoy my lovelies!

 photo lizsig_zps74ebdc8c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10