October 31, 2013

#winning

When plans don't follow through that you were banking on, sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches. Go with the flow. Act like a winner.

It's harder than it sounds. Or at least for me it is. So yesterday, I took those lemons life gave me and went and worked out! Take that, plans! Who needs em? Not this girl. I made a new playlist and thought I'd share it with you. You too can be a winner! (Cheese ball much?)

Girl Pump
1. Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson & Kanye West
2. Single Ladies- Beyonce
3. Oops! I did it Again- Britney Spears
4.Who's That Chick- David Guetta feat. Rihanna
5. Mercy- Duffy
6. She Wolf
7. Stronger- Britney Spears
8. Survivor- Destiny's Child
9. California Gurls- Katy Perry feat Snoop Dogg
10. Since You Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
11. Rude Boy- Rihanna
12. Whenever, Wherever- Shakira
13. Stuttering- Fefe Dobson
14. Whip My Hair- Willow
15. Fergalicious- Fergie

Oh, and speaking of winning. We have a winner for the shellac nails giveaway! It's Miss Haley Evans. I'll get you all set up with Beauty is Payne for your nail appointment. :)



Keep it real and sassy my friends!


 photo lizsig_zps74ebdc8c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10