January 12, 2011

Update!

Woah, I seem to not do this very consistently. But I have a great excuse! It's called Christmas vacation. I loved every minute of it. I spent the entire break in the dub jay with my family having a great, relaxing time. My great friend, Jodie Jensen- who is now a personal trainer, trained me over the break. I lost 9 pounds! That's what I'm talkin' bout. I worked my butt off. She is so great. So if you're looking for a trainer, I'd for sure recommend Mrs. Jensen. I thought I'd post some pictures this time because a picture is worth a thousand words... or so I'm told. So here are just a few high lights from my break from the thing called school.

Ugly Sweater Party

High school Madrigal Reunion at Leatherby's


The one guy who always loves me, not matter what: Pops

Went to our last dinner while we were in town with friends

Me and Steph. She's been a great friend to me!

I had a GREAT break but I'm also very happy to be back at school with my fantastic roommate and friends. I don't know where I'd be without them. I'm so happy they are always there for me. Thanks for everything you guys do! I've decided to make some major changed this year in my life and can't wait. 2011 is going to be MY year. :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing you guys, especially the game, that was a lot of fun. There is another game tomorrow night, the trip down would definitely be worth it! The ugly sweater party looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10