July 15, 2012

Summer Ketchup

The past two summers, I couldn't wait for August to come. It meant seeing my family, going home, starting normal life again. It seemed to drag. This summer has gone by way too fast. Just slow down already. I leave for Australia/New Zealand in two weeks-ish. Isn't that crazy? I'm excited for that adventure! Although, I'm kind of nervous for the flight. I've never flown for that long before so it's definitely going to be an experience.

I've been working like a crazy person. I still work at Victoria's Secret. It's definitely been fun but it makes me realize that my education is important and I wouldn't want to make it a career. I know I need to start about putting in my two weeks notice, but that's always scary. I never know what to say. But I'm confident that I'll figure it out. :)

Next thing: dating. I've been on three dates with two different boys. The first one is named Ben. He picked me up and we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in City Creek. We just talked and caught up on how each others summers have been going. He is actually really fun to talk to about anything. After dinner we went back to his house and watched 30 Rock and then he let me borrow three books. I've been trying to read them but it seems like I can't get through the first one. Maybe I'll do that later tonight.

The last two dates have been with a boy named Stan. He is also fun. Date one we went four wheeling. He let me drive it some of the way up (I wasn't too good at the whole gas/clutch/changing gears thing). And then I drove it all the way down. We went on another date just this past weekend. We went to dinner at a place called Moore's Family Restaurant. I had a grilled cheese. Then we went back to his friends parent's house and watched 21JumpStreet. It was freakin' hilarious. I can't think of any of the one liners from the movie, but they were funny.




I've lost like 5 pounds this summer. Not that great. But hey, I'm workin' with it. My next problem is that I now have a stress fracture in my right foot. It hurts. Bad. So I'm in a boot for the next couple of weeks which will most definitely put a cramp in my style in the workout department. I decided I'm still going to go to the gym though and just ride the bike. Like all hard core. It's still going to be a tough workout (I hope).

Anyway, that's about it for now. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

Much love. Peace and blessins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10