September 4, 2012

The Trip from Down Undah and More

I know I've been home almost a month from the greatest vacation ever. And every time I see someone they ask me about it. My usual answer is, it was fun. Probably not the answer anyone is looking for. They're probably looking for something more in depth, but doesn't take 30 minutes to explain. So, for those of you who follow my blog, here is my trip in 12 pictures. :)

1. Billabong Koala Zoo.
2. Me petting a koala.
3. Sydney Opera House picture (sadly it was closed).
4. Baldwin Street in Dunedin, NZ. The steepest street in the world. We drove the car up and down it.
5. Beautiful NZ country side. If you look hard enough you'll see sheep.
6. And I had to get my picture with a red telephone booth because I'm a  tourist.


7. Lanarch's Castle in Dunedine, NZ.
8. (a duplicate of a picture in the previous collage). 
9. We went on a tour of the Cadbury chocolate factory!
10. Cadbury!
11. Went to the Skytower with these ladies.
12. At the over look of Auckland called One Tree Hill.

And there we have it. My vacation Down Undah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10