February 11, 2013

Seriously...

....spring break can't come soon enough.

Bridget and I are going to Seattle for spring break to visit our broski and sissy-in-law. And seriously I just want it to be March 11th already! I was looking up things we can do and places to go while we're there and it's going to be dahhh bomb!



And it'll be nice to get out of 7 degree weather.








And maybe we'll stop in and check out SGMW (Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital) while we're there and meet up with McDreamy and McSteamy. *Sigh* 

6 comments:

  1. haha be sure to say hello for me!! i love seattle. such a beautiful city.

    new follower :)

    www.fivefootseven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna! Welcome to my blog! Hope you find it entertaining! :)

      Delete
  2. We look forward to your visit! We'll make sure you have a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broski! I'm sure we'll have a great trip. :)

      Delete
  3. Ummm.. how disrespectful of you! (Really hope this isn't a SPOILER but...) McSteamy is dead. But please, enjoy and say hello to McDreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karlee! I've seen the part where McSteamy dies! WTF! I will take a picture outside of seattle grace and mercy death hospital. PS, follow my blog!

      Delete

01 09 10