April 11, 2013

// Who Loves Mama //



Friends, mamas, ladies, gents: let’s talk about someone near to our heart- Mum. She’s the lady who drove you to dance, soccer, baseball, piano; kept your pets alive or bought a new fish to replace old ones.  Mum is also the lady who helped raise you to be the perfect person you are today. How lucky are we to have awesome Mums?

 



My mum is top notch and I love her with all my heart. Elaine has been one of my biggest fans since day one. She came to all my dance/piano recitals, stayed up late sewing costumes, went back to college with 4 young kids, moved to a different country, planned awesome birthday parties, cheered the loudest at softball games, and been a great example to me. My mother is one of the most giving people you’ll ever meet. She truly is amazing and I love her so much.





 


This year make sure you let your mama know how much she means to you. For me, I love to send cards to people I love, so I found the cutest Etsy shop with some seriously cute cards. I’m going to give away one of these cute cards to one of my followers. All you have to do is follow my blog (on the right it says “Join This Site”) and leave a comment saying your favorite thing about your Mum. 

 (Giveaway ends April 19th)

And remember, Mother's Day is May 12th. 

1 comment:

01 09 10