July 7, 2013

//whirlind//

Woah, it's been a hot minute since I last posted. And it's mainly due to the fact that I've been having such a fun summer! I feel like I haven't been in one place for too long.

Life of the young and the restless....

Since the date from hell, I went to the zoo with friends, visited This is the Place Heritage Park, went to a bees game, had a girlfriend from NZ come over and spend a few weeks with us before Sarah's wedding. Had an awesome BBQ, gave Sarah a pinterest worthy bridal shower. Had family pictures done by the amazing Lyndsi Espinel! Got to see my first wedding sealing for my twin sisters wedding! Booyah, it was awesome! Helped decorate Sarah's reception center. Partied at the reception. Decorated a car. Went to St. George with my mom and sister in law! Went and saw a play at Tuacahn. Went to a REal Salt Lake soccer game. Went up the canyon and roasted hot dogs and made S'mores. Went camping over the weekend of the 4th. We rode horses to the edge of Bryce Canyon and we watched a local rodeo until I couldn't stay awake anymore (plus, it was super cold and windy).




Honestly, this summer has been pretty much awesome and it's only getting better! I'm going to Seattle this week and then......

Europe in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10