September 26, 2010

I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful. :)

Life is so good right now! I couldn't be happier. :) I have a great roommate, an awesome family, fantastic friends, a great school, a new car. I'm sure you're getting the picture. This past weekend made me realize how great I've got it! Iwent to a hockey game with my friends. We won of course :)


After the game we fed the ducks at first dam in Logan Canyon. We didn't see where the ducks were at first, but then we found them around the corner, in the water. Who would have guessed, huh?



And more importantly, we three manned a long board down old main. :)



Saturday night we went to Provo to hang out with some of my friends at Spark Lounge. It was super swanky and we loved it!


It was so awesome to be able to see my friends and hang out with my friends for the weekend and just be me! Having friends in my life is the biggest blessing. They've been there for me during everything and I love them a lot. Geez, this is sappy but you get the point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10