January 27, 2012

Grateful

Today I'm grateful I have a job.

I was just sitting here thinking how bored I was/am and how I can't wait until 10:30 when I get done so I can go to the gym. Then I thought about it some more. I actually HAVE a job. I would be so stressed out if I didn't have one. I'd probably be living at home with my parents not going to school. Life costs money and I'm glad that I have a job so I can participate in my life. :)

Another thing I'm grateful for is my health. The Buckner clan is on the move towards becoming healthier by the day (think Biggest Loser), and it makes me appreciate what my body can actually achieve at the gym. A few years ago, I never thought I'd be so health conscience. That may shock the people who know me now because you know I am way into being healthy. Healthy, clean eating, has become my life. I'm excited to see where I'll be in a few months physically.

Also, for those interested.... I won the Biggest Loser weigh in last week. I lost 5 pounds! Heyyoo! Then Nick, Allison, Bridget, and Sarah. I don't know if I'll pull off a win again this week but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10