January 10, 2012

Herroo

Okay, so it's been a few weeks since my last post. :) You're probably grateful for a breath of fresh air. Anyway, this post is dedicated to nonsense. It's day two of the new semester and I already have homework! So while I'm at work today, I'm going to make the most of it, print of my readings (I don't have my books yet from Amazon), and make a day plan on how to get everything accomplished. Go me!

The new year for me has been great so far. I learned a lot about myself and who I want to be last year; so this year I'm gonna get it! My new year resolutions are in the self improvement area I'd say. I haven't given much thought to other areas I guess. So here they are:

1. Do my homework on time
2. Workout
3. Eat healthy foods
4. Watch my spending habits

To go along with numbers 2 and 3 here are some motivational posters I've printed off for my room.




Anyway, I'm going to stick to my number one resolution and get my mind on homework. Much love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10