February 3, 2012

Lovey.

I love the month of February. To be more precise, I love Valentine's day. It's not like I have a current love or make some poor young man take me out that evening. I just thoroughly enjoy the holiday. I think it's nice that there is one day a year to go above and beyond and let the people you know that you love them. That you appreciate the things they do for you. I try to let the my friends and family know that I love them all year long, but on V-day I want to do something extra nice.

I'm going out to dinner with my sisters, cousin and girlfriends to celebrate singlehood. It should be fun. That's about all I have planned. It will just be nice to spend the night with people I genuinely care about and love. Those people mean everything to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10